Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yesterday I stitched on A Time For Everything with Becky. Hop on over to her blog and see her progress. Today I will be stitching on The Fortunate Traveler which means more one over stitching! I am actually beginning to like to stitch one over. Although, it makes me realize I do need to get my eyes checked and more than likely I need a new script for my glasses.


Ria-The design for my Lottery piece is called Itching to Stitch and it is a freebie from 2 Busy Stitching. I am addicted to the freebies! LOL

5 comments:

Kim said...

This project is really starting to take shape! It looks great. :D

Von said...

Hi Dawn!
Have you ever used a magnifier? It can be a great help when stitching over one :)
A couple of months ago I got a new pair of glasses and immediately became aware that I now need bifocals, argh!! So in the meantime, I wear a pair of readers in front of my glasses - a very cute look, lol!!

Svenja said...

A Time for everything looks very cute! Have fun with the over 1 stitching. :-)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What a super cute scarecrow. Great job!!

Litla Skvís said...

It looks great! I love this pattern and can't wait to see more!