Thursday, January 19, 2006

I worked on Deepest Love today and made some good progress. I can't wait to see it when it is finished!


Last night I attempted to work on The Fortunate Traveler last night but after messing up three times and having to rip out three different times I decided that I should just put it away until next week. So instead I went thru my patterns to see if I had anything to stitch for the Spring Exchange on The Exchange Place BB. I did find something but I need to purchase some fabric so that is my excuse to go to the craft store. LOL...like I need an excuse!

**I have am in the Easter Exchange on The Exchange Place BB instead of the Spring Exchange but I am really thinking about joining that one, too!

7 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Sorry for your troubles with stitching But I'm sure it was just lifes way of getting you to the craft store.

Von said...

Hi Dawn,
Sorry you had a frog attack too, lol! So discouraging, but as OYS said before me, life provides it's ways of getting you to buy more stash!

Mylene said...

Hi Dawn, i really love the fabric you used for Deepest love. Sorry to hear about the frogging. Best wishes, Mylene.
ps. thanks for the comments on my blog.

Schokti said...

Lovely progress on Deepest love! Sometimes putting the frogging away for a while is best. It seems to be less frustrating when looking at it with at new eye.

Good news! I have my fabric for WF! Will be starting that up on Monday. Woot!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

OOOHHH, looking wonderful. I really like the colors on this one! Keep up the good work.

sorry to hear about the frogging:(

Carol said...

Nice!! I love Deepest Love and am so looking forward to watching your progress :-)

Anne S said...

Deepest Love is looking great ... albeit with the frogs visiting. Actually I think they're attracted to the mermaids in general - when I stitched Waiting for Ships I had a HUGE frog (could've been a toad, actually!) sitting there for ages. Look forward to seeing DL's progress over the coming days :)