Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Wonderfully Exciting Day

Renee showed up around 4:30 pm and needless to say we were both extremely excited! I got to see new pictures of her nephew and boy is he so cute! We spent most of the evening sharing our stitching stuff with each other and watching Christopher Titus: Norman Rockwell is Bleeding. Overall it was a great evening and hated to go to bed but since the kids had school today I reluctantly went to bed around midnight.

Today we are planning on making a trip to my LNS. It was here when she lived here before but we both actually thought it was closed since it sits off the road a ways and there were never any cars there like it was open. It isn't much but at least they do carry the whole line of DMC floss (which Wal-Mart doesn't here) and has a large selection of patterns. I know later this week she wants to make a trip to Tupelo (about 90 min away) and they have a Hobby Lobby there so I will be able to get some more stash!

I didn't get any stitching done yesterday which was no surprise to me. I am not sure if I will get any stitching in today. I am just going to see how the day goes. I did pass Cathy's RR on to Renee last night. So for once I am ahead on getting my packages mailed out. :)

6 comments:

BeckySC said...

I can tell you are excited!!! :) I am happy for you both :)
HAVE FUN for us all :) :) :)

Hi Renee :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time with Renee! Make sure you send her back home safely and with so much stash that she can barely fit it in her bags. ;)

Von said...

You two have a ton of fun together!! Maybe Renee will buy so much stash she'll have to buy another bag to hold it all :)))

Anne S said...

How wonderful - you can just feel your excitement all the way over here 'down under' :) Hope you have a wonderful time catching up :))

Carol said...

Glad to hear Renee has made it over to see you! I hope you both have great fun together!!

Sasha Farina said...

oh that must be fun. enjoy the moments Dawn!!!