Monday, January 09, 2006

Report Cards

This weekend I worked on my present for Melissa but I ran out of white so I had to put that away until I get some more white. I did manage to get started on my piece for the lottery exchange. Hopefully, I will be able to finish it up this weekend. As for stitching today I haven't even picked up my needle once but once the kids are in bed I will be able to work on Woodland Faerie for a couple of hours and believe me my nerves need it today.

Today reports cards were sent home so I spent most of the day worrying about how Mac's grades were going to be like. I was definitely relieved to find out that he did rather well. He got one A, two B's and one C. He did a lot better than the teachers originally were telling me. Whew!!

Allie's grades were great, too! She got five A's and two B's. She also is VIVA/Arts (basically advanced art) and has done some beautiful designs for me. She definitely did better in Reading this quarter. Last time she got a C but time she got an A! It kills her to actually sit still for 20 minutes to read. Allie is a ball of energy from the time she gets up till she falls asleep.

Krissy also did great! She got five A's and two B's. Her B's were one point away from an A. Two of her A's were 99%!! All of these A's are going to make me go broke but I am not complaining. :) I am really proud of all three of them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all of those great grades, Mom! :)

Von said...

Hurrah for your kids' terrific grades!!
I understand the relief and pleasure, lol!

Anne S said...

Woohoo, those grades the kids got are terrific! Way to go kids!! Hope you manage to get some 'down time' :)

Mylene said...

Wonderful grades!! Congrats.

cathymk said...

Nice one, Mac! Sounds like he must have been working hard. The girls have surperb grades, how proud you must be.

BeckySC said...

Congrats to your kids :)
I bet you are proud :)

Sasha Farina said...

Congratulations Dawn!!! You have EVERY right to be proud! *hugs*

Cindy said...

Wow, wonderful grades! I guess these are the best presents for a mum huh? :) Congratulations!