Wednesday, January 11, 2006


I made some good progress on my SAL with Becky yesterday. I really like stitching on this pattern. Probably because it reminds me of growing up on the farm. :)

This week has gone by so fast and it doesn't seem like I have gotten anything done! Allie's birthday is Friday (Yes, she was born on Friday the 13th!) and I am no where close to having everything ready for her party. She want so have some friends spend the night which of course will be fine with us. She has already told me what she wants for her birthday dinner. She wants spaghetti and cupcakes. No objections from since both are fairly easy to make.

This morning Renee called to let me know that she made it to the States okay. I will be seeing her probably around the first of February, it all depends on when her nephew decides to make his entrance into the world. It has been 4 years since I have seen her in person. We talk every week but it isn't the same as sitting down together and having a gab session. I am so excited!

9 comments:

BeckySC said...

Hi Dawn :)
WOW, you made wonderful progress on ATFE :) It is looking great! Congrats :) I did stitch on mine, but I am trying to stitch a couple of gifties that I will need soon, and it cut down on my SAL time yesterday :)
Hopefully, I will be able to make up for it, next Tuesday :)

Von said...

Glad to hear Renee made it safely to her family. Looking forward to hearing all about your visit together. Are you old school chums?

Mylene said...

Very good progress on your SAL, Dawn.

Unknown said...

Excellent progress :) I had to laugh at the spaghetti and cupcakes request. So cute!

Lelia said...

Thanks for sharing your progress on the SAL (w/Becky) ... Spaghetti & cupcakes sounds good to me

My Life In Stitches said...

I also requested spaghetti for my birthday dinner growing up. Yummy!
Your A Time For Everything SAL is looking great.
Happy stitching,
Annette

Schokti said...

Aw, I love the plaid! hee - this is looking so cute!

Anne S said...

Your SAL is coming along beautifully - I really like it! A birthday dinner of spaghetti and cup cakes sounds divine to me :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

This piece is going to be quite cute!