Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Good Stitching Day

I worked on The Fortunate Traveler yesterday for the TW SAL on the Friends Gather BB. I made some good progress on it, too! Last week when I worked on it I kept messing up so I only ended up stitching the word "traveler". I still have a long ways to go before I finish it but things are looking good.

Today I will be stitching on Deepest Love. I really enjoy working on this pattern. Later on today, I will be working on finishing up a gift. I finished the stitching last night and I really like how it turned out. I just hope the finishing turns out as well as the stitching did!

4 comments:

Schokti said...

That's some great progress, Dawn! Nice job.

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful, Dawn!

BeckySC said...

It's looking GREAT :) You are doing good with these SAL's :)

Thanks for the e-mail in regards to my mom :) You're a sweetie!

hugs :)

Anne S said...

FT is looking terrific :) I'm loving this one progress ... can't wait for the next part of the story to unfold :)