Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jerry!

Deepest Love is really starting to look good! I worked on her for quite a bit yesterday. I worked on her till about midnight and believe me I will pay for it today! *Yawn* I did get my gift finished yesterday. I used a finishing that I haven't tried so it isn't totally perfect but overall I was pleased with the results. Today I will be working on Herbs & Spices. I hope to get some good stitching in today since last week I didn't get enough done to take a picture.


Today is my brother's birthday. I hope he has a good birthday. I wish I could be there to say it in person but I can't so later on this afternoon we will give him a call. I can't resist rubbing it in that he is turning 36. :D

Happy Birthday, Jerry!!

11 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Jerry!

Your Deepest Love is gorgeous on that fabric - what are you using?

Schokti said...

Oh, my, Dawn! You made fantastic progress yesterday! Woot!

Kim said...

It's looking great! I'm impressed at all the rotations you do and how much you get done! It's fun to watch. :D

Dani - tkdchick said...

Dawn your Mermaid is coming along nicely, great shading!

cathymk said...

Wow Dawn, looking good!

Mylene said...

Really good progress on this one, Dawn.
Happy happy birthday to your brother Jerry!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I love the colors in this piece. It looks wonderful on the fabric you dyed. Great job!!

BeckySC said...

WOW, you made some nice progress, Dawn :) It looks GREAT!

36???aw, he's still a baby..That's what us soon to be 42 year olds say anyway..rofl! Happy Birthday to your brother :)

Bastet said...

Dawn, you've done a wonderful job so far. Deepest Love is a wonderful project.

Anne S said...

Ooh, Dawn, you're making great progress with DL - just awesome :) And a happy birthday to your brother too! And I agree with Becky ... he's just a baby ;)

Jenn said...

Looking good Dawn! I hope your brother had a happy brithday.