Friday, January 06, 2006

Today I will be stitching Herbs and Spices from the Sept/Oct 1988 issue of Cross Stitch & Country Crafts. I will be stitching it on 28 count white evenweave.


It is snowing here! Okay, so it is only snow flurries. Most of you may think that I am crazy but it excites me to see snow. Mainly 'cause here in Mississippi we seldom get snow. When I say seldom I mean I have not seen snow here in at least 4 years and when it did it did not even leave a light covering of snow. Looks like it will be a great day to curl up in my stitching chair and stitch! :D

5 comments:

Schokti said...

How pretty! I love and miss that magazine.

Good start on your Mira - I love the fabric!! What a great job you did with dyeing it!

Von said...

Oooh, Dawn! I remember that design from long ago :) Still a great one! Are you planning to keep it for your kitchen, or is it a gift?

BeckySC said...

Oh, I have this one too and have thought about stitching it many times! I will look forward to seeing yours progress :)

Enjoy those flurries-We are the same here-which doesn't bother me though-I love to see it falling-but I do not like the aftermath as we are not equipped for snow in our state and it causes major problems :)

Thanks for your e-mail :) You are so kind!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Snow... LOL come up here! We've had quite of bit of snow and or freezing rain lately!

Cindy said...

Dawn, this nice design will be great for your kitchen!