Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Woodland Faerie

Today I started working on Woodland Faerie. I am stitching her in a SAL with Christine D. at the Friend Gather BB I am stitching her on 28 count golden yellow evenweave. Right now I am working on her skin which is stitching one over one. My eyes are not used to that! I worked on her for a couple of hours tonight. I had previously tried stitching her a couple of months back and I attempted 3 times to start her and ended up messing it up bad. I am further than I got before so I am happy with what I got done today on her!

6 comments:

Schokti said...

Looks like you got a lot accomplished, Dawn! Unfortunately I haven't picked mine up yet... I am having fabric issues - I thought I had the fabric I needed and I don't. That means a trip to the LNS! Oh, darn! I will have it started next week, though.

Kim said...

That fabric is so pretty! Stitching over one is a lot of work, but it's looking great!

Happy New Year!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Good luck with all that over one stitching. She has a lovely arm:) I like the fabric you picked.

BeckySC said...

Nice start, Dawn :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

you're doing well. I've done a lot of over one and its quite the challenge on the poor ole eyes! But its worth it in the end!

Unknown said...

It looks great!