Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagged!

I was tagged by Christine D. so here goes:)

The Meme of Fours

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1. Waitress
2. Cashier
3. Office Manager
4. Wife/Mother

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Grease
2. History of The World Part 1
3. Evolution
4. Christopher Titus: Norman Rockwell is Bleeding

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Starkville, Mississippi
2. Omaha, Nebraska
3. Rogers, Arkansas
4. Mason City, Iowa

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Law & Order SVU/CI
2. House
3. Are You Being Served?
4. Girlfriends


Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Niagara Falls, Canada
2. Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
3. Minneapolis, Minnesota
4. Dallas, Texas

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. EZ Board BB's
2. My e-mail
3. Various Blogs (too many to list)
4. Neopets (don't laugh I go there with my kids to play games..lol)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Pepper Steak
3. Spaghetti
4. Cheese & Crackers

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
1. Trace Adkins-Songs About Me (Badonkadonk!)
2. Metallica-Black
3. Simon & Garfunkel-The Concert in Central Park
4 George Strait (anything)

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Cairo, Egypt
2. Paris, France
3. London, England
4. Hawaii

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging:
1. Mylene
2. Von
3. Renee
4. Leslie

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hi Dawn! I just got done reading your entire blog all the way from March 2005! I loved it! and you will be in my "to read daily" list! you are a great stitcher! I loved looking at your work!
~Lana~