Wednesday, December 28, 2005

SBQ of the Week

This week's SBQ was suggested by Nancy and is:

How do you balance your stitching time with your other obligations such as work, household chores, etc.?

For me stitching is a way to unwind, relax, and be "me". A normal day for me starts out with getting the kids off to school. When they are all gone is when I clean the house without the fear of cleaning a room and looking back to see the kids have already destroyed it. After the house is clean I head off to work. I am lucky enough to be able to do my stitching while I am at work! When I leave work is when I do my shopping and errands for the house and then it is time for the kids to be coming home from school. Our evenings are pretty normal....homework, supper, bathes, and bed. After all that is when I finally get to sit down and stitch. On an average I would say I stitch anywhere from 3-4 hours a night. There have been nights when I have stayed up till 3 am stitching!

No comments: