Saturday, December 17, 2005

Birthday Exchange

This afternoon I had to go grocery shopping but when I got home I found a package waiting for me! It is from Melissa for the Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange. The stitched piece is beautiful. Sorry for some reason I couldn't get a good close up shot of it today. The blues and greens are so pretty but then again green is my favorite color. She sent me some lovely goodies too. I love the Lilac Ice fabric but then again the apricot is running pretty close! LOL I love the threads and can't wait to use them!

Thank you so very much Melissa! I love all of it!

3 comments:

cathymk said...

It's very pretty Dawn and Melissa has included some lovely goodies. I'm glad it arrived safely.

Mylene said...

Lovely present and goodies, Dawn. May i ask when is your birthday?? Mine is next week..!!!! best wishes,
Mylene

Anne S said...

Wow, your birthday gift is truly gorgeous! Melissa outdid herself - just lovely :) And your little pillow gift from Nancy is sweet too - I love the wording on it ;) And last, but not least, love the stitching on your latest ornie - it looks cute finished that way. :)) Can you see I'm trying to catch up with posts? LOL.