Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fringed Ornament

Late last night I finished the stitching on this cute Christmas tree. The pattern is a freebie from Janlynn. I stitched it on 28 count evenweave that is dyed golden yellow. I used glittery gold ribbon for the hanging loop. I really like how this turned out! This is the second to last ornament I have to finish for Christmas.

I still have one last ornament to finish this week. It is for Allie. I have one almost done but no word from the craft store and I have been way too busy to make a trip for one small thing. So I will just make her a complete new one. I have everything ready so I will probably start on it later today.

7 comments:

Mylene said...

It looks lovely!! Well done, Dawn. Best wishes, Mylene

Von said...

What a fun Christmas ornament! Very colorful :)

Kitty Couture said...

Wow Dawn, it's so cute! The fringed effect is a neat idea!

Carol said...

Oh- that is one of the prettiest Christmas tree patterns yet! Lovely!!

Kim said...

Your ornament turned out great! Love the yellow fabric, so pretty. And the little gift is so cute!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I love that tree, it just glows.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Used jeep parts in Patent attorney united states facial surgery com Eureka 5550a maxima upright bagless vacuum cleaner review Facelift spice rack barcode scanner drivers