Sunday, December 11, 2005

Afghan Progress

It was pretty much a normal weekend for us. The kids has friends spend the night last night so it was night of DVD's and the playstation. Of course that means they were a little cranky today. I did manage to get some crocheting done this afternoon. I changed my mind about this being a blanket for my dog. I am keeping this one for myself! The finished size will be 49 inches wide by 63 inched long. Perfect for covering up while stitching! :)


This week is going to go by too fast for me. The kids get out for winter break Friday at noon and last until Jan 2. 2006. Which means my normal schedule is going to be way out of whack!

8 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

your blanket is looking superb!! i love the colours!

Carol said...

Ooooo, pretty :-) That's a nice stitch, some version of shell stitch? Very lacy, I love it!

BeckySC said...

It's looking great, Dawn :)
Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

The afghan looks fabulous. I love the colors. :)

Kitty Couture said...

Dawn, this is lovely! What a pretty stitch!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're keeping the afghan for yourself, Dawn. It's looking really nice!

cathymk said...

Wow! Very pretty, Dawn. Looks ideal for snuggling under whilst stitching.

Anne S said...

Yup, I have to agree with everyone's comments - looks terrific! That's a really pretty design - I love the way the stitches lay - just gorgeous.