Saturday, December 17, 2005

A Little Knock

This morning there was a tiny little knock on my front door followed by a voice saying "Dawn, In!" I immediately recognized Dayzia's little voice and opened the door up to greet her but instead she greeted me with a Christmas present. Inside was this adorable pillow that her mom, Nancy, made for me. She did a wonderful job and I love it! She also gave me a bunch of chocolate which Dayzia was quick to point out to me.


As you can tell the morning went well for me and got even better after I got home from buying groceries!

5 comments:

cathymk said...

What lovely neighbours you have, Dawn - such a perfect gift for you.

Mylene said...

WOW! that's a wonderful x'mas present!!best wishes, Mylene

Kitty Couture said...

That's so cute!

Sasha Farina said...

that is just so sweet.... !!!

Carol said...

TOO CUTE!!!