Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Dove

I finished this little dove this morning. The dove is from Heart in Hand's Holiday Trimmings II. I stitched it on 28 ct evenweave fabric.

I would have had the dove finished yesterday evening but I messed up on the finishing and had to rip out all that I had stitched. I didn't have the patience to rip out all that I had done last evening so I worked on the letter Q in ABC Bears. Only 12 more letter to go!

Since my new rotation will start in 10 days I have no set plan on what I will be working on in the next few days. I know that I will be working on ABC Bears and some small pieces. I was going to work on Collecting Shells but the more that I look at it, the more I really don't like the tan fabric mostly because it blends it too well with the design. I will probably end up restitching it on some white fabric.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dove ornament is very cute! Sorry the frog visited first, though. I think you should consider completing Collecting Shells. You are so far along on it! Oh, and if I don't stop by your blog before this weekend, have a very Merry Christmas!

BeckySC said...

Congrats on your dove ornie :) It's great!

Merry christmas :)

Sasha Farina said...

thats lovely Dawn.. well done.