Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Ornaments

It is a good thing I really don't rely on what the weather forecaster predict otherwise I would never be dressed right! Contrary to what they predicted last night, it was a hot and sunny day here. I was able to stitch a little in the morning and little this evening. As you can tell I am whittling my WTF pile down. All I have left to finish is 2 more ornaments and, of course, my stocking but that has to wait a little longer till Christmas fabric come out. :)






This even was Mac's open house for school. Let me tell you, even I am a little scared of his teacher! I'm not talking mean wise but as in strictness. I have a sinking feeling we will get to know this teacher too well. I wonder exactly how many gray hairs I will get this school year?!

Enjoy your evening!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the chocolate one lol so true :)

hope you dont get to know macs teacher too well this year he may suprise you :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Those are too cute.

Aussie Stitcher said...

You have been busy. Your ornaments look great and Too Cute to Spook is....cute!!!

Kim B said...

These look great Dawn! Good luck with that teacher this year!

Schokti said...

These are looking great, Dawn!

Anonymous said...

The ornaments are adorable. I particularly like the fall one.

You won't have to wait long for the Christmas fabric. My local coffee shop was already putting out their Christmas things. :-/

stitcherw said...

Wow, you're on a roll with the finishing. All your finishes look great. My favorite is Chocolate, too cute.
Sue

Sharon said...

Dawn,your ornaments are fabulous!