Monday, August 24, 2009

More Stitching

I got a good amount stitched today as it was Mike's day off from work so he guarded me and my floss from quick little hands....and man is she quick! The result is I was able to finish the snowman's hat and I gave him a face. The red blob will be a shovel when I get it finished.


Megan wasn't feeling the greatest today so I gave her some Tylenol. Since it had been a few weeks since she has needed any I figured I had better weigh her to make sure she gets the right dosage. My little munchkin weighs 21 pound 6 ounces!! I guess you can tell she doesn't miss too many meals...lol. :)

Have a great night!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the colors in this piece.

I have cross stitched pillow that has backing fabric just like the pants on your snowman. LOL

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Your attitude piece is sooo cute.

Hope Megan gets to feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this great post with us.... Thank you SO MUCH for this post. I loved it.
Good one ....

--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at

home need security

Chiloe said...

Mom is a great cook !!! lol

I love the progress (like always but eh, I'm a fan ! lol ) YOu haven't told me why it was a straight line on your piece ???

Chiloe said...

Is Venus one of your fan too? lol

Kajsa said...

That's cute! Hope your little one feels better soon.

Wendy said...

that looks great !

Shelleen said...

I love the colors in this.