Sunday, August 23, 2009

Relaxing Stitching Day

I decided yesterday (no matter what!) I was going to have a nice relaxing stitching day. For the most part I managed to do exactly that. :) I finished the scarf (just gotta love all those color changes...NOT!) and almost finished the snowman's hat. I have plans on finishing the hat later on today. :)


This week looks like it will be a busy one for me. Krissy has a scrimmage game Tuesday night and her first game on Thursday plus her normal practices after school on the other days. Allie has decided to try out for the school musical so she has workshops Mon and Tues then auditions on Wed, Thurs, and Fri. It is a good thing I like my vehicle because I will be spending a lot of time in it this week!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Chiloe said...

And what about Megan? Does she likes your car as well? :-D

It's funny how you stopped on a straight line: did you cut your chart in two? I love the colors ;-) Keep stitching: I love what I see each time ;-)

Word verification: pride ! (for once, it was an easy one !!! )

Anonymous said...

I remember those days of running here and there all too well.

Maybe if Megan naps in the car, you can get some stitch time.

Kim B said...

Your snowman is coming right along! You sound like one busy mom!

Carla said...

Love ypur new project! The colors are beautiful!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great new project - wow what a busy time you have.

Unknown said...

I just found this blog and book marked it and ...I look forward to seeing lots of posts of beautiful
work.
--
Venus
Are you scared to be alone at

home need security

Wendy said...

I am so glad I have ( almost ) everything in walking or cycling distance.
in 2 weeks the holidays are over and the running around will start here again aswell.
really like this work, love the colors, and wauw, that fabric !