Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last Day of Summer Vacation

I am so glad to be sitting down right now! The kids and I went with the in-laws to the zoo today. I didn't get very many pictures taken this time as I was pushing Megan in the stroller. I am not that coordinated to be able to push a stroller AND use a camera...lol! Grandma and Grandpa T. decided since everyone but Megan had sunglasses that she need a pair also. I might add that it took her falling asleep for her to actually leave them on her face.....the rest of the time they were in her mouth! :)


Today was the last day of Summer vacation for Allie and Mac! Whoo-hoo!!! Krissy starts back on Tuesday and then I really will be able to relish 7 hours of peace and quiet...well as much as Megan will let me.

I really hope with the older 3 kids returning to school this week that my stitching time will increase and my blogging mojo will return. :)

3 comments:

Kim B said...

Love those sunglasses! You survived summer vacation!!!

Sharon said...

Adorable!

Chiloe said...

Oh I could always do that: camera around the neck, pushing the stroller and snapping pictures !! lol In Paris I even took pictures while crossing the street: I know: I'm crazy ! lol

Megan has so much hair now !!!