Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Couple Ornaments

It seems like the more I try and not do anything the busier I get! I just keep telling myself things will calm down after Monday when the kids go back to school. LOL....who am I trying to fool, even I don't believe that one.

I didn't get a chance to do any stitching today but yesterday I did finish these 2 designs into ornaments. I had originally planned on making a tassel for Goodluck Baby but I couldn't make a decent looking tassel no matter how hard I tried. I think it turned out cute. :)


I didn't do anything special to this one

I am not sure what tomorrow has in store for me. The forecast for tomorrow is rain and if that is true then I will probably just keep close to the house as I don't like to drive in the rain. However, if it does rain I will have to try and keep the kids from killing each other all day long. They are such loving siblings....LOL!

Have a great night!

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Those are cute.

Kim B said...

These are darling Dawn!

Chiloe said...

I have a weakness for the ladybug ;-) but both are cute !!!

Here too, sometimes, I have to keep them from killing each others !!! lol Have fun ;-)

Stir Fry Recipes said...

Loveely post