Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blue Angels

The past few days have been busy for us. Thursday Krissy had 2 softball games and Friday she had another game. Thankfully we get a small break and the girls' don't have a game until Tuesday.

Saturday was a busiest day of all. The kids and I went with my soon to be SIL and her son to see the Navy's Blue Angels perform. This makes the second time I have seen them perform and I am in complete awe of these very talented people. Most of my amazement comes from the fact I am scared of heights so it amazes me that not only do they get in a plane willingly but they also do tricks willingly. I swear just watching them come flying towards the ground at that rate makes my stomach jump up in my throat!

Here are a few of the pictures I took....



Look close at this one......one plane is flying right side up and the other is upside down! Amazing!!






Notice how close the top two planes are?


We took it easy today and just lounged around the house which meant I was able to get some stitching done on my snowman. I only have one page left to stitch and I will be happy dancing. :) I will try and post a picture of my progress tomorrow sometime.

Have a good night!

2 comments:

Chiloe said...

I don't know how someone can actually enjoy being upside down on a plane ... I'll be sooooooo scare ! lol but I'm scare of flying ... lol

Kim B said...

The Blue Angels are AMAZING!