Monday, August 10, 2009

Standing Alone

Today was another milestone day for Megan. My little girl stood by herself unassisted! She is only 10 1/2 months old! And technically if you go by her preemie age she is only 8-9 months old! Also this week she has learned how to clap her hands together and say "yay".

Since this is the last week before the kids go back to school I am trying to being as lazy as I can be. My laziness produced this piece framed today. :)

Bumble Fairy
by Jeanette Crew Designs

I even managed to get some stitchind done, too!


Hopefully, tomorrow will be as productive! Have a great evening!

7 comments:

Kim B said...

Way to go Megan! And your piece looks amazing framed!!

Unknown said...

I just love the "rain with attitude" piece. It is just too cute!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Horray for Megan!
I loved the framed piece and the attitude piece is looking great.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Megan! She'll be walking before you know it.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Bumble Fairy looks great in her frame, love how your wips are coming along.

Kajsa said...

I wouldn't call framing being lazy, you did great BTW. Yeah, go Megan!

Sharon said...

Lovely framing!