Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Errand Free Day

Today was a rather pleasant day (not talking about the weather because it was raining) because I didn't have a bunch of errands to do today. :) So I took advantage of some leisurely time and went to the bookstore. I ended up coming home with The Belgariad Volume 1 by David Eddings. (contains the books: Pawn of Prophecy, Queen of Sorcery, and Magician's Gambit) I have read these books before and I love them!

I even got to stitch some today! Thank you for all your wonderful comments on this snowman. :) I really love how he is turning out especially on the fabric that I dyed using tea. I can't get over how perfect (IMHO) it all goes together. I am seriously considering just using tea dyed fabric for all my projects!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your snowman is beautiful and so is your fabric, but don't just use tea dyed fabric. I also loved the blue you used for Too Cute to Spook and Moonlight's Visit. That is one of the great things I have learned in stitching. You might not LIKE orange, but there are places where it is the perfect color.

Kim B said...

Your snowman is looking great! And it does look perfect on that fabric.

Michelle said...

Generally I just lurk and oooh and aaah over your stitching but I gotta say I'm loving watching your snowman come together.

That being said, I'm a huge scifi reader and have read the Belgariads several times, but have you tried reading Terry Goodkind? I just read his only series and fell in love with it as well. Most folks I've pointed him towards like him.

Happy Stitching!

Mãe da Rita said...

I like very much seeing your snowman growing, it has nice colors, it's funny! I'm interested in the books you have mentioned, I'll try to find something about. I'm reading the series Millennium and Chronicles of fire and ice. Hugs, have a nice weekend! MJ

Carla said...

You're so right! The fabric is perefct for your snowman!