1. Work on Woodland Faerie. Sadly this one has become a UFO :(
2. Work on Griffin Kitten. Yes! Started and finished!
3. Start on The Brat Nope
4. Find a new design and start for the 4 season SAL on the FGBB. Again, nope.
5. Kit up Fairy Roses. nope, I'm starting to sound like a broken record here!
6. Mail out last 2 PIF gifts. Yes!
7. Buy more stash! Yes! Sort of, I ordered Britty Kitty Stocking from my LNS and should be here early next week, if not sooner.
Okay, I didn't do so hot this month on my goals. But in my defence I did have these finishes this months:
So, all in all, not too bad this month :)
1. Work on Above the Clouds.
2. Work on Geisha.
3. Start on Britty Kitty Stocking.
4. Work on WTF pile...there is a lot there!
5. Must find pattern for the 4 Seasons Sal on FGBB!
I am not setting too many goals for this month as the kids get out of school which means have to find ways to keep them entertained and out of trouble. :)
My stress level should go down immensely now. FIL had annual check up and got a clean bill of health! Pneumonia is gone, heart valves are working good, pacemaker working great, and no signs of reoccurring cancer in his throat. He was even taken off some of his medicines! Phew...major relief:)
I brought Geisha with today just in case we had to wait. Good thing I did, too. His appointment was at 9:00 am but we didn't see the doctor until 11:45 am! So here is what I managed to stitch after I ran out of things to read in the waiting room.
It was a pretty nice day here today so Girly insisted that we go outside and play Frisbee. That is her favorite game and she is pretty good at it too. It amazes me her short legs can run that fast! By the way, that Frisbee is only a few months old. She actually wears them out in about 3-4 months. Try finding a Frisbee in wal mart in the middle of winter!