Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Late Night

I didn't get to stitch until after the kids went to bed last night so by the time I was done I was ready for bed. I must have been tired because I noticed in the picture I missed one little cross stitch. I will be sure to fix that later today!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll post more later (hopefully) as I have to go and watch the kitties. Zoey has gone from being invisible to wanting to eat Claudia so all eyes are needed on them to prevent bad things!

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

You are making great progress :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Awesome progress. I'm sure your kitties will settle into a routine soon!

Cheryl said...

You are making quick progress on this piece, it's looking great. Hope the kitties become friends soon :)

BeckySC said...

Go girl! Nice progress :)

Carolyn said...

I'm sure your babies will become good little "siblings" soon enough :) And your WIP looks great - you are really stitching this one up FAST! :)

Jennifer said...

This one is just rolling along! And it's SO cute!

Hope the kitties fall in love soon. :)

Sandy said...

very pretty and love that fabric. TFS