Sunday, October 09, 2005

Things are Back to Normal

After my week long migraine things are getting back to normal around here. Today was the first day that I really picked anything up and stitched this week. I worked on Vash's RR and I managed to complete all the cross stitching! Whoo-hoo I am almost to the finish line! All I have left to do is the backstitching and depending on how my morning at work goes I might be able to finish it up tomorrow sometime but if not at least it will be finished this week.

Once Vash's RR is finished I can start on my RR for the SBSRR. I have to stitch out the blocks for all the stitchers (a total of 4 squares) and then I will stitch the Autumn chair in Four Seasons Chairs. I don't foresee any problems with this other than this will be the first time I have stitched on linen.

After that is done I have to finish something for the Stitching Bloggers Lottery Exchange. I have it narrowed down to two different patterns but how I finish it all depends on which pattern I choose to stitch. Oh well, I still have time to pick out a pattern. :)

I am getting worried about my Halloween Exchange gift. I mailed it out 9-26 with no problems. I mailed it Priority Mail. Do not believe them when they say it takes 2-3 days! I am still waiting to hear if my person has received it or not. Ugghh....Why can't dealing with the postal service be a nice experience for once? I can say that the mailing part of the exchanges is the part I hate the most! Hopefully, after the long wait my person will like what I stitched and finished for her.

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Dawn!

I got your package on Saturday! I just love the tuck pillow. You did a beautiful job and I can't believe you stitched that with metalic thread. You rock!
I absolutely love it and it's propped up in a special place of honor with my Halloween goodies. I'll take a picture tomorrow and post it to my blog and the bb for all to see and be jealous!
THANK YOU!!!!

Kitty Couture said...

Hi Dawn, sorry to hear you had a migraine! I hope it's gone for good. And I just read Joanie's comment so all is well about your exchange gift - great news!

I finished a RR piece yesterday too - feels good eh?

Looking forward to see what you chose for the Lottery Exchange! :o)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, the post office has been awful for the past couple of months. I hope that your exchange gift reaches its destination soon!

Sasha Farina said...

Dawn.. *hugs* so sorry to hear you had migraine. i know how it feels.. yuck! i hope its gone foreve...