Wednesday, October 12, 2005

SB Question of the Week

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" was suggested by Outi and is:

How do you `non-hoopists' who use a rotation system handle it (as it seems to be lot easier if you are in good terms with hoop)? Do you have several scroll frames? Do you use Q-snaps or maybe something completely different? Or do you just have one or two big projects and others are small enough to be kept in hand while stitching?

This particular question does not really apply to me since I am an avid hoop user and love it. I generally have 2 hoops that I keep on hand that I use. The six inch hoop is for larger projects and the four inch hoop is for the smaller projects.

Today Renee finished her square on my dragons RR. She stitched the water dragon and if I do say so myself she did a great job on it! I can't wait to see it when it is all finished. :D

No comments: