This afternoon I had to go to Wal-Mart to get Krissy a costume for her first dance tonight and while I was there I had to stop by the craft department. :D I was in luck and found the perfect fabric for finishing a cube. I have had a pattern stitched for a while and I have been trying for a few weeks to find some fabric. So, tonight I sat down and printed out the instructions from the SBEBB and went to work. I had it finished in about an hour or so and I am really pleased with how it looks!
I used the freebie Joy Ornament and stitched it on 14 count aida. Since I started stitching on evenweave and linen I normally don't use aida but when I picked this pattern out I realized i already had the size I needed in my stash so I decided to go ahead and use it. I had fun putting this together. It was really quick and easy. I am already planning on my next cube I would like to make for myself.