Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SB Question of the Week

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" was suggested by Cathy and is:

Do you mark or hi-lite your patterns or can you follow them without any markings? Do you make copies to mark up, or do you mark originals?

The only markings I make are a little dot in the center of the design. I am one of those stitchers who HAS to start in the center otherwise it will be off center. I did read a while back (please forgive me but I forgot who's blog it was on) about using 2 magnets to help keep your place. I thought that was a great idea.

I have been stitching on my square for the SBSRR. I had hoped to get it finished over the weekend but things just didn't work out with Krissy's birthday sleep over. I am about half done with the stitching so I should finished this week sometime. I will post a picture when it is done. I only have my scanner for now and since I am working on white fabric so far the scans haven't looked good. Hopefully, I will have a new camera(HINT-MIKE) for my birthday.

1 comment:

Casa Pearl said...

Good luck with the hinting Dawn. I was just looking at your birthday count down and wondering if you're getting excited to receive your birthday group exchange pieces! I have to wait for months for my turn.