Monday, October 24, 2005

A New Year A New Rotation

I have been thinking about starting a new rotation at the beginning of the year. I had tried working on one project each week but that wasn't working out well for me. So I think I will try working on a different project each day. So far this is what I have come up with:

Sundays-Exchanges
Mondays-Woodland Faerie by Teresa Wentzler
Tuesdays-Deepest Love by Nora Corbett (Mirabilia)
Wednesdays-The Fortunate Traveler by Teresa Wentzler & Jennifer Aikman-Smith
Thursdays-A Time for Everything by Linda Spivey
Fridays-WIP's
Saturdays-Round Robins

If anyone would like to do a SAL with any of these with me just let me know. :D

1 comment:

Schokti said...

I do want to stitch Woodland Fairie, Dawn. This is starting in January? I might be able to re-jigger my rotation to match the Monday's, or, if all goes well, I will have a spot open to SAL with you. Are you planning on stitching her on the yellow fabbie again?