Friday, September 02, 2005

Unicorn and Fairy Magic

As much as I wanted to I didn't start on Vash's RR instead I worked on Unicorn and Fairy Magic. It is out of the Mythical Fantasies(#292) collection by Stoney Creek. I love this pattern because the unicorn is almost identical to my unicorn tattoo I have on my right shoulder. The only difference is my unicorn doesn't have the flowers around the neck.



We don't have any plans for Labor Day weekend. For one Sunday is Mike's birthday and he said he wanted to do nothing but be lazy this weekend. You won't hear any objections from me on being lazy! I can be lazy and stitch all weekend. Another reason why we aren't doing anything is I have to work on Monday. Grrr!

7 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Oh wow Dawn. You've stitched so much on that unicorn already! How beautiful on that fabric. Your daughter will love it!

Sasha Farina said...

its gonna look fabulous on that fabric, what a clever choice.

being lazy is just the thing for me this weekend.. LOL..

BeckySC said...

Great start, Dawn :)
Thanks for sharing :)

Enjoy your weekend :)

Casa Pearl said...

Oh I can't wait to see this one finished! I love your fabric color and you've made a great start. Enjoy your weekend!

Carol said...

Ooo, that is a pretty design!!! Happy BDay to Mike!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That looks like your unicorn will be lovely on that pink fabbie!!

Anonymous said...

I love the design. And it looks fabulous on that fabric! I hope you enjoyed the weekend and were able to relax. Sorry to hear you have to work tomorrow. :(