Saturday, September 24, 2005

New Stash

I haven't been feeling the best this week so I really haven't gotten anything accomplished at home or at work. The only thing I got accomplished today was buying some new stash. :D I hadn't planned on buying anything(that is always how it starts out!) but when I walked in the door I was greeted with my Kreinik thread that I had ordered a long time ago. That alone put me in a great mood because now I can finish my original idea for the Halloween Exchange. Whoo hoo!! Which also means that I did not mail my package out today but I will have it posted next week sometime.

I was in such a good mood that I bought 2 new patterns. I had seen A Time For Everything last week and thought that it would work cute for the SBRR-2. It was still there today so I had to bring it home to add to my collection. I also ran across these cute zodiac signs that would stitch up nicely for an ornament.

Have A Good Weekend!

No comments: