Thursday, September 01, 2005

August/September Goals

August Goals

1. Stitch at least 3 letters on ABC Bears
*Doesn't look like I made this one for the month, I didn't even work on this one this month.
2.. Finish stitching on Geisha and frame.(August 17 is when I would like it completely finished)
*Didn't make this one either but it was due to a Cat-atrosphe!
3. Mail SBRR to Renee.
*Whoo-hoo, I did make this one and got it mailed off Tuesday.
4. Work on Collecting Shells.
*I did manage to do some stitching on her but not as much as I would have liked.
5. Start Stitching Blogger's Halloween Exchange (SBHE).
*I did get it started and I am so close to finishing it. I am waiting on one color to arrive.

Well, I made 3 out of 5 goals this month. I am still trying to figure out the best way for me to rotate my projects around. So far I haven't really come up with anything other than what screams at me at that moment. So next month's goals are:

September Goals:

1. Finish and mail the SBHE.
2. Work on Collecting Shells.
3. Work on ABC Bears.
4. Work on Unicorn and Fairy Magic.
5. Purchase the 32 count linen for the seasons SBRR.
6. Start on the seasons SBRR.
7. Start stitching on Vash's RR.

I should not have a problem reaching these goals but that is what I thought last month and I ended up not meeting some goals. I have a new month to start so the slate is clean and I am ready to stitch away!

4 comments:

Casa Pearl said...

Dawn, I think achieving 3 out of 5 of your monthly goals is pretty impressive! Good luck with this month's goals.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I love the beginning of a new month or new year. Fresh starts give me such a good feeling. good luck with your September goals. Hope you are doing well and are safe.

Carol said...

Great goals! How are things going down there? If you go by the TV, all is terribly wrong there!! This is hitting me so hard, it is like the Christmas tsunami all over again :-(

BeckySC said...

Hi Dawn :)
I am glad to see a post from you! I hope you are doing ok. I have been thinking about you and hoping things were ok for you.

You have set great goals...good luck with them :)

hugs :)