Thursday, September 08, 2005

SB Question of the Week

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" is:

Which way do you stitch (/// and then \\\ or \\\ and then ///)? Can you (or if you haven't done it before, do you think you could) change the way that you stitch temporarily if it is asked of you?

I stitch /// and then \\\. I can stitch the opposite way if I am asked to stitch that way but then again, it is just natural for me to stitch the same way the other stitches are laying on the fabric. For future reference to any stitchers that I am or might be stitching for on your fabric I will stitch the same way you have stitched. :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, Dawn. My prayers go to your husband's family, I know how tough cancer can be.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »