Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Star participants

Okay I know that this is not cross stitch related but I am extremely proud of my two daughters,Krissy and Allie. My girls have been participating in NYSP,a 5 week long day camp (7:30 am to 1:30 pm), and both of my girls were chosen as Star participants and their reward is that they get to go to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville Alabama!! They are leaving Friday morning and will be back late Saturday night. The best part is it is an all expense paid trip for them.

There were a roughly 300 students that attend and only 50 got chosen as a Star Participant. Out of those 50 students they will choose 11 students as Ambassadors of NYSP and they will get to go to Disneyland (at no cost to me!). However, I have told the girls to not get their hopes up about the Disneyland trip. It would be awesome but our luck just doesn't run that way.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Cool! :D

Kiwi Jo said...

congratulations to your DDs - that's awesome!