Sunday, July 10, 2005

Another Dye Job


I wasn't in the mood to stitch last night so instead I decided to dye some more fabric. I had finally found some Rit dye and chose the color Rose Pink (the one on the right). They also have a teal and a turquoise that I think will look good, maybe I will do them next weekend.

I stitched on ABC Bears this last week. I did not make my goal of 4 letter stitched by the end of the week. I only got 2 and a half letters stitched. Last week was a busy week for me with getting the kids off and home from all their trips and camps. Things should slow down as only Mac leaves for camp tomorrow that is if Hurricane Dennis doesn't blow us away.

This week I will be stitching on Geisha. I know that in my goals I wanted to be finished with all the cross stitching this month but I will be happy if I just finish all the cross stitching on just the girl. Meanwhile I am starting to get annoyed at the craft store. When I ordered my floss they told me it would be in by last week. Well, it is Sunday and it still isn't here. Grrrr! I absolutely hate waiting!

No comments: