Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I saw this meme on Zorah's blog and I thought it was neat.

A is for age: 30

B is for booze: Strawberry Daiquiris

C is for career: Full time wife and mother of 3 kids and part time office manager

D is for dad's name: James Maurice

E is for essential item to bring to a party: camera....you got to love those candid shots :)

F is for favorite songs at the moment: Baby Girl by Sugarland, Some Beach by Blake Shelton, and What's a Guy Gotta Do by Joe Nichols

G is for goof off thing to do: go shopping

H is for hometown: small town, Iowa

I is for instrument you play: Flute

J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry

K is for kids: Krissy 11 yrs, Allie 10 yrs, and Mac 7 yrs

L is for living arrangements: A 3 bedroom apartment

M is for mom's name: Virginia Elaine

N is for name of good friends: Renee and Mike

O is for overnight stays at the hospital: 2 times for natural childbirth(one night each), 1 time for C-section(two days), 1 time for torn placenta and to be given blood(one week), and 1 time for viral pneumonia(one week)

P is for phobias: Heights and flying

Q is for quotes you like: You can not out run Death but you can sure make the Bastard work for it.

R is for relationship that has lasted the longest: Currently been married for 12 years and have been together for almost 14 years.

S is for siblings: one older brother

T is for Texas: Went and visited some friends when I was 12 in Garland.

U is for unique traits: I can "tune out" my kids and Mike when I want.

V is for vegetables that you love: potatoes and lettuce are about it for me

W is for worst traits: I hold grudges for a long time

X is for x-rays you have had: Way too many to list.

Y is for yummy food you make: Homemade Lasagne

Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: