Saturday, July 30, 2005


Here is my progress on Collecting Shells for the week. Last evening I posted that my camera was on strike. It wasn't on strike it was dead. This wasn't good news as I have already spent way too much money on getting the kids ready for school so there was no way I was going to be able to buy a new camera this week. We have at least 3 scanners in the house and since I am no computer whiz (that is Mike's area) at getting the stuff installed and hooked up so I have been asking him to do this for me ever since I started my blog.

Today I went to Wal-Mart and priced a scanner that is compatible with my PC. I did not purchase it but went home and told Mike that he had to come up with the money. Would you believe that 3 hours later I have a scanner hooked up to the PC?! Push came to shove and he just hooked up one we already had but I am not complaining. I will have to play around with the scanner to get it all figured out. So in the mean time, please bear with me if the pictures look funny.

4 comments:

Renee said...

I think the scan looks good. Glad you finally got one hooked up. I much prefer scanning my WIPs to photographing them.

Cathy said...

I have been going back and forth on buying this chart for ages now. I think it's so adorable. I will probably eventually break down and get it. I think about buying it every time I see it in a catalog!

Carol said...

Wow, Collecting Shells is looking fantastic! The scanner appears to be working well :-)

Vash said...

Cool that you're working on this, I've got this in my stash too.