Monday, July 11, 2005

ABC Bears was in the rotation to be stitched on last week. I didn't get as far as I had planned which isn't too big of a surprise as it is summer break for the kids and they have me running here, there, and everywhere.


Allie is still working on her cross stitch project. I have to admire her determination. She has ripped out more stitches than are on her Aida cloth. Her main problem is keeping the tension even. She was happy to find out that I had dyed some of the Aida cloth for her to use on her next project. She is already looking at patterns to decided what she will stitch next. She is a cross stitcher at heart!

3 comments:

Renee said...

When Allie gets something finished, be sure to post a pic! :)

Cathy said...

It makes me smile when I read that children are getting into stitching. I so hope that Eve will be interested in it when she gets old enough to know better than to put the needle in her mouth!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Buscar lexapro espanol Breast surgery tulsa Hummer limousines in south yorkshire Dr steven denenberg rhinoplasty