Thursday, July 28, 2005

SBQ of the Week

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" is:

What is your most unique/interesting stitching quirk? (This could be something concerning the way you stitch, how you organize your stash,etc.)

This was a hard question this week! I would have to say my "quirk" would be when I stitch I sit Indian style. It doesn't matter if I am at home in my recliner or at work in the office chair I sit Indian style(with a blanket across my legs) with my floss and chart in my lap. Another little "quirk" I have is when I push/pull the needle with thread thru the fabric. When I push the needle thru the fabric I use my index finger and thumb but when I pull the needle thru the fabric I pull it out using my middle finger and thumb. I probably have a lot more but those two really stick out or at least I think they are a little strange.

No comments: