Saturday, October 27, 2007

2006 Snowman

It was one of those days where I just didn't have any ambition to do anything. I knew right away that it would be pointless to try and work on WF so I dug out the fabric and fibers I needed to start this cute little snowman. This pattern is from the 2006 JCS Ornament issue and is designed by Ursula Michael. He turned out so cute!!



I am planning on finishing this one into a candy box for my mom. While we were in Omaha I brought my Bone Appetit candy box and Mom fell in love with it. So I told her to pick out an ornament from my JCS issues and I would make it for her. Now, I have to go in search of the perfect fabric for it!

11 comments:

Mylene said...

Congrats on the quick finish. It is sooo cute.
Have a nice weekend.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How cute is that little guy :)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

He is just adorable! Everyone is starting to get into some holiday stitching.

Carol said...

You are right - he is so sweet!!! Well done :-)

Kate said...

Beautiful colours! He'd make a great sweets box. :)

Cindy said...

This snowman is just so adorable. Great and hope to see the finishing candy box soon..:)

Anonymous said...

Cute little snowman :)

Carla said...

aww he's so cute!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

You did a great job! I've stitched him up too!

ollie1976 said...

Very cute finishes (snowman and ducky)
-Jen

Sharon said...

Too adorable! Congrats on such a cute finish!