Thursday, October 11, 2007

Woodland Faerie Progress :)

There seems to be a little confusion in my last 2 finishes. They are 2 different patterns from the same designer, Blue Ribbon Designs. One is in the 2007 JCS Ornament issue and the other is a freebie from their website.
A Wish for Health and Happiness
Blue Ribbon Designs (freebie)

A Wish for Hope and Peace
2007 JCS Ornament Issue

Today I worked on Woodland Faerie some more. That hole is getting smaller but there is still the backstitching left! I am thinking about focusing on this one until I finish it. In the grand scale of things I really don't have all that much left but what I have done has taken me almost 2 years.


In between breaks while working on WF I will be working on small pieces for exchanges and Christmas. I'm not sure what my next ornament will be yet. I will probably look through the magazine tonight and find something to stitch.

11 comments:

Kajsa said...

Pretty finishes! Your WIP looks amazing!

Carla said...

oh now I see! I don't know why I was confused *blush*!!! Both are beautiful!
And greay progress on WF!!

Charlene said...

Beautiful finished as usual. Also the Woodland Faerie .. wow ... gorgeous. Can't wait to see it finished.

Becky K in OK said...

You are just about to complete this project. Wahoo for you! Can't wait to see how you finish it.

Kate said...

Ahh... It all makes sense now. :)

Keep going with WF! You're making some pretty good progress.

Cheryl said...

You are making great progress on WF. This is a beauty.
Lovely ornie and bag :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

The hole is getting smaller, it looks quite intricate, it will be worth it when it is finished.

BeckySC said...

I can't wait for you to finish WF! It is such a beautiful piece :)

Ranae said...

WF... What a beautiful piece of art work that is. Cant wait till its finished.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I definately think you should make WF your focus piece! Then she'll be done, done done!

Mindi said...

Oh! I didn't realize there were 2 ornaments. The are a wonderful matching pair.

WF is looking great, and so close to being done.