Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Halloween Exchange from Carol

The mailman was super nice to me today. He brought me a package from Carol! She had my name for the USEBB Halloween exchange. She really out did herself! I love all the goodies she sent along. :)


I bet you are wondering what is in the white bag :) Well, it is one of Carol's fabulous fob's AND Dinky Dye Scissors. The scissors are green and purple. Apparently, Carol's does her homework as those are my 2 favorite colors:)

Isn't it too cute?! Thank you so much, Carol!!


I am behind in my blog reading again. I promise to get caught with every one's stitching as soon as I can!!

12 comments:

Carol said...

You are so welcome - what a treat it was to get your name :-) And, I love, love, love the box you made for Svenja!!

Becky K in OK said...

Carol's exchange to you is so great. I am purple and green with envy!

Your box is fantastic. You did an absolutely fabulous finish on it.

Kate said...

What a beautiful little parcel. You're all set for halloween now. :)

Mindi said...

Oh I've really fallen behind in reading your blog the last couple of days. You've had some fantastic exchanges and the Christmas bag looks wonderful.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do for the lottery. I'm working on a piece right now that was started to be for me, but I'm having the same dilemma you are. Keep it for myself, or put it in the lottery?

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Super, super exchange :)
That Carol...she's a spoiler :)
CONGRATS!!!

BeckySC said...

I just love it :) What a GREAT Halloween exchange!!

Carla said...

Super nice exchange!! The little fob is lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful exchange!

Heather said...

What a fun exchange! Carol rocks :D

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Adorable fob and scissors! I'm behind on my reading too. I hate when real life gets in the way of my computer time. LOL

Aussie Stitcher said...

Love what Carol sent, the fob is lovely, I am also behinde in blog reading, close to 200 feeds, just can't seem to get below 100. Mind you at the moment I should be studying but blog reading gets me everytime.

Dani - tkdchick said...

love the fob!!!