Friday, October 05, 2007

Halloween Exchange for Chris

Chris has received the exchange I sent to her for the Halloween exchange on the USEBB. The design is by Jean Farrish (and is a freebie) which I stitched on some fabric that I dyed purple. I was pleased that I found some pumpkin buttons to add to the corners. Aren't they cute?!


I could easily become addicted to making bourses. I don't know which is more fun the actual stitching or the picking out of materials to finish it!

Have a great weekend!:)

9 comments:

Carla said...

cute bourse!

Becky K in OK said...

Wow! You did good, girl. I love, love, love the dye job. Chris is one lucky lady.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Another lovely job Dawn!

BeckySC said...

Absolutely adorable :)

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, Dawn

Cheryl said...

That is so great Dawn! Ive never tried to make a bourse, it doesn't look easy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. :)

Dawn B. said...

I'm behind on my blog reading but that is a cuttie. Maybe I'll have to do that one myself.

Sharon said...

Dawn, this is just too cute! Great job!