Saturday, October 06, 2007

A Wish for Hope and Peace

Whew! What a day I had. It started off going grocery shopping followed by at least 5 loads of laundry. In between loads of laundry I managed to put the final stitches in Hope and Peace. This is such a sweet design.

I am planning on finishing this one into an ornament. I already have the fabric picked out. It has holly berries and leaves all over it. I am not sure when I am going to actually get around to finishing it. I have so many things I want to work on and finish but I need more hands!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend:)

8 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

It's lovely. Great job.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wonderful ornament! Great finish.

BeckySC said...

Great finish, Dawn :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute finish :)

Carla said...

Congratulation on your finish! It looks great!!

ollie1976 said...

great finish!
-Jen

Mylene said...

A beautiful finish.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Michelle, it looks just great!