Thursday, October 25, 2007

Outer Border Done

I haven't done much stitching the past week so when I got the chance to sit down this morning and stitch on WF I took it. I finished all the backstiching in the outer border. I started working on the fairy's hair but then I had to put her away because I had an afternoon full of parent-teacher conferences with the kids teachers.


I am really excited about how close this one is to being finished. I have to set her aside for a bit to work on a RR. I chose to stitch a baby chick from Ursula Micheals. It shouldn't take me too long to finish and then I can get back to WF.

Have a good evening!



8 comments:

Judith said...

It looks great so far.

cathymk said...

Dawn, it's looking stunning! You are so close!

Becky K in OK said...

Looking good! Looking good. Keep up the good stitch.

Jenna said...

Ooooh, she's getting closer! :)

Kate said...

Lovely progress. You're so close to a happy dance!

Carla said...

Can't wait to see her finished!!

Mylene said...

It is looking beautiful!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wahootie! you go girl get that done!