Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Today, I actually buckled down and worked on WF and even though I thought it was going to kill me I made it through the one over one backstitching. I managed to finish all the backstitching on the fairy and her wings, the acorns, and the mouse. The mouse is even cuter now! I am planning on working on her again tomorrow so hopefully I will knock out the mushrooms and violets.

I probably would have gotten further tonight but as we all know it is Halloween and my two youngest ones were ready to hit the road as soon as it started getting dark. Mac and Allie made out like bandits this year! Mac went as an alien. He loved his mask...it glowed in the dark. Allie went as Chucky. That mess of curls is all natural! I am terribly jealous of her hair. Overall, they had a great time so that is all that matters.




Happy Halloween to everyone!!

9 comments:

Renee said...

Wow! Those are some scary costumes! lol

ollie1976 said...

They both look great!
-Jen

Jenna said...

That's a gruesome twosome, if I've ever seen one! :)

Sharon said...

They look great and scary!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your kids had great costumes!

Anonymous said...

Who did Allie's make-up? It was great ... very scary!

Becky K in OK said...

What lovely children you have!

Mylene said...

Both your children looks great!!

Carla said...

Great customes!! I like Allie's makeup ...scaaaary :)