Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Exchange from Joanie

We made it back safely from Omaha last night. I will post more later on the events of our trip. After getting things somewhat unpacked I discovered I had some mail. I received my Halloween exchange from Joanie. She made the cutest little pumpkin fob! The pumpkin looks so real. Thank you so much!!



I want to thank every one who left comments on my grandma's death. Your words were truly appreciated and meant a lot too me. Thank you!

Have a great day!



12 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great exchange to receive.

Becky K in OK said...

What a wonderful exchange. Don't you just love halloween stitching?

Chelle said...

Very nice exchange!

Karin said...

Gorgeous Exchange - my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your grandmother.

Anonymous said...

That's a great exchange to receive.

Carla said...

Cute pumpkin fob! Enjoy your exchange Dawn :)

Ranae said...

Love the exchange.
Sorry to hear about your families loss.
I have been slowly playing catch up on blogs.
Take Care

Anne S said...

Lovely halloween exchange - that fob is great :) Also the gift for your friend's daughter is beautiful :D

Dawn B. said...

I'm so sorry about you Grandma.. My prayers have been with you and your family. I'm having PC problems and was unable to leave a comment the other day. Great stuff you got in your exchange.

Heather said...

Great exchange! I like the pumpkin fabric there too, very cute :)

Carol said...

Welcome Home! What a sweet exchange from Joanie!

Sharon said...

Great exchange!