Friday, December 28, 2007

Goals for 2008

Today's venture to the LNS went fine. I was on the quest for a pattern I had seen earlier but as my luck runs it was sold earlier this week. Buggers!! I didn't leave the LNS empty handed. I purchased 2 designs by X's and Oh's. I can't reveal which ones they are as I will be using one for the Valentine exchange on the SBEBB. I also picked up the Mill Hill beads I need for Egyptian Sampler.

I guess it is getting time for me to post my 2008 stitching plans. I counted my large finishes (anything over 8 x 10) from last year and I stitches a total of 9 pieces. In 2008, I would like to finish 10 large pieces. So here is my list of large pieces I plan to stitch.

1. Egyptian Sampler by TW

2. Harvest Witch by Stoney Creek (SAL with Renee)

3. A Child's Prayer by Calico Crossroads

4. Mine All Mine by X's and Oh's (Mac Stocking)

5. Stocking for Me

6. Stocking for Mike

7. Summer's Magic by Dragon Dreams (SAL with Renee)

8. Legends of the Dragons by Dragon Dreams, TW, and The Black Swan

9. The Brat by Enchanting Lair

10. Moonlight Visit by Sandra Parlow

I am not sure if I will meet this goal for next year or not but I am going to give it my best shot! :)

8 comments:

Jen said...

I love seeing others goals. One of my goals is to finish stocking for my family also(total of 4).

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all the best for the rest of the festive season. Hope 2008 is a wonderful year full of peace, love and happiness :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow you've got a lot of dragons in your future!

Great goals for 2008, I can't wait to watch you stitch up ES that's a wonderful piece!

Von said...

Hi Dawn! Wishing you and your family the happiest of Holidays and a 2008 full of happiness!

Love seeing everyone's stitching goals. My goal is just to get some time to stitch, lol!

Kate said...

Good luck with your '08 goals! I've really enjoyed seeing what you stitch this last year. You have the best finishing ideas. You might just convince me to do a stocking on of these years... :)

stitcherw said...

I love your '08 goals, several of the patterns are on my list of want to do sometime, so I'll really enjoy watching yours develope. Good luck with getting all that you want to do done.
Sue

Sally said...

Good luck with your goals for 2008 Dawn!

Michelle said...

Great choices for 2008!